Post-Doc or Licensed Psychologist
If you are a post-doc or NJ licensed psychologist who is aligned with our vision, mission, and values and are passionate about serving children and/or adults struggling with emotional and/or behavioral disorders, we would love to hear from you!
You are a good fit if you:
- Utilize Evidence-Based Approaches
- Have experience working with adults and children aged 8+
- Thrive in working as a part of a close-knit team environment
- Desire to set roots and grow with our company
There are several benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive compensation with additional financial incentives
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid service offering (in-person and online services)
- In-house supervision available
- Opportunity to facilitate groups, workshops, and talks
- Full-time administrative support
- Beautiful office spaces
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Safe, energetic, collaborative, and inspiring team environment
- People-first culture
- Bi-weekly team consultation meetings
This is a full-time position. The hours available are flexible and may include daytime, evening, or weekend hours depending on your availability and personal life commitments.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to Dr. Aryeh Berlin at email@example.com.
Only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!