It’s Time to Aspire Higher
You dream big for yourself, and for your child. You hope for happy relationships, great accomplishments, and lifelong security. And when emotional or behavioral distress threatens your future, you need a partner who can help you remove the obstacles blocking those dreams from becoming your reality.
Ready for a better way forward?
Hello, I’m Dr. Berlin. I help people like you overcome:
- Generalized Anxiety
- Obsessive-CompulsiveDisorder (OCD)
- Separation Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Selective Mutism
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Motor Vehicle Accident Trauma
- Disruptive Behavior Problems
- School Refusal
- Parent-Child Relational Issues
- Parenting Difficulties
- School-Related Challenges
After 17 years of clinical experience and thousands of hours of clinical training, I connect the dots most amateurs don’t notice. I utilize the most effective psychological testing and treatment approaches to help bring about the change you want to see in your life.
Together we can feel the satisfaction of
All Beginnings are Hard…
My clinical training was done in community mental health centers, youth detention centers, and an adolescent addiction treatment center where I worked long and hard listening, encouraging, and guiding very challenging children to improve their future trajectory.
Many of these children had severe emotional illness and were very resistant to treatment. It was difficult work, but I learned a ton!
I learned how to connect with them and help them grow, despite their strong hesitation to develop relationships and a more positive sense of self.
Opening a private practice has given me the opportunity to work with adults and children who show up and invest deeply in the inner work. The courage and strength of my clients amazes, impresses, and inspires me making every day meaningful.
The Goal is to Find Solutions:
My role in your life is to help you break free of the thoughts and behaviors limiting your success. I am committed to providing the environment in which you can work towards the life- altering relief you deserve.
Bachelor’s Degree: Psychology, University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
Master’s Degree and Doctorate: Clinical Psychology, The Georgia School of Professional Psychology (accredited by the American Psychological Association).
Clinical Internship Training: South Shore Mental Health
A Leader in the Field:
- Volunteer, Retorno, Israel (a residential adolescent addiction Center)
- Case Manager and Lead Therapist in the Youth Services Department, Ridgeview Institute, (a prominent psychiatric hospital in Georgia),
- Director of Counseling, Yeshiva Ktana of Passaic, a private elementary school.
Member of :
- American Psychological Associations
- The Society of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
- Psychologists in Independent Practice
- Northeast Counties Association of Psychologists
- Association of Orthodox Jewish Psychologists
- Mental Health Professionals
- Parenting children with emotional and behavioral difficulties
- Child development – helping children with school related challenges and trauma.
- Car Accident Trauma- Dealing with the fallout of life altering car accidents
Compassionate Psychological Care in New Jersey
Our team consists of dedicated individuals who are kind, friendly, and caring. Our staff is here to ensure a pleasant experience during your visit to our office.
If you are in search of a professional who will attend to your needs, you can’t go wrong with Aspire Psychological Group. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.
Video Sessions Available
Technology is ever-changing and constantly evolving. We do our best to stay relevant to the needs of our patients using advanced technology that helps us better diagnose and treat conditions. In addition to in-person sessions, we also offer video sessions for your convenience. Please contact our offices if you have any questions regarding our video sessions.